We offer both private and shared airport transfers to all resorts in Andorra. Barcelona airport is normally the best choice for airport transfers to Andorra due to the number of transfer coaches available and a better choice of flights from the UK & Irish airports. We also offer transfers from Toulouse, Girona, Lleida and other nearby airports. You can check the times, prices and availability of all airport transfers by using the “Transfer Search Box” below.
Return Shuttle Prices
|Barcelona Airport to||Arinsal & La Massana||Soldeu & El Tarter||Pas de la Casa|
|Adult Return (26+)||76€||76€||83€|
|Youth Return (12 to 25)||68.40€||68.40€||74.70€|
|Child Return (4 to 11)||38€||38€||41.50€|
|Private Transfers||from 580€||from 580€||from 630€|
|Toulouse Airport to||Pas de la Casa||Soldeu & El Tarter||Arinsal & La Massana|
|Adult Return (26+)||52€||64€||78€|
|Youth Return (12 to 25)||46.80€||57.60€||70.20€|
|Child Return (4 to 11)||26€||32€||39€|
|Private Transfers||from 580€||from 580€||from 600€|
Which type of transfer should I book?
Option 1 – Shuttle Bus Service
A regular bus service for “one or more” people from Barcelona El Prat ( both terminals ) seven days of the week with departures from 0830 till 22.30 heading to all of the resorts in Andorra. There is also a daily service from Toulouse Airport leaving at three different times throughout the day so there should be a suitable time for everyone. The drop off and pick up points will be at your accommodation (or as close as possible) except for Pas de la Casa where due to accessibility, the drop off will be at the the Church in the centre ( a taxi from there to your Hotel/Apartments can be prebooked at a cost of approximately 25 Euros for up to 4 people). Ages for shared transfers Adults: Age 26+, Youth 12-25 have a 10% discount, Children 4-11 years have 50% discount, Infants 0-3 years FREE.
Option 2 – Private Transfer
The private transport option is very popular as this can be booked from a choice of Airports (listed below) and for any time of day or night. There are transfers for all sizes of groups from 1 to 100 people or more that will take you directly to your destination and this can be arranged at any time of the day or night, compared to the shuttle which is only at certain times or days of the week. Your driver will meet you at the airport and take you directly to your accommodation. Please note there is a not much of a difference between the transfer journey times of a “private” or “shared” transfer so we recommend the shared service. It can be a great way to meet other people before you even get to resort.
If you are delayed, the transfer will wait up to an extra 3 hours for you at no extra cost, so no last minute worries before you arrive should you be delayed, the driver will just monitor your flight arrival time and be there when you land. Airports that private transfers are available from: Barcelona El Prat / Girona / Reus / Toulouse / Carcassonne / LLeida
Airport Transfers to Andorra – Shuttle timetables
Barcelona Airport to Andorra (all resorts)
|Departs Terminal 1||Departs Terminal 2||Arrival in Andorra|
Toulouse Airport to Andorra (all resorts)
|Departs Toulouse||Arrives in Andorra|
If you are not sure which coach time to book, you can also email us with your flight details and we will book you onto the most suitable transfer. Please allow enough time to collect any baggage and clear customs.
Andorra to Airport – Shuttle timetables
Andorra (all resorts) to Barcelona Airport
|Departs Andorra||Arrives Terminal 1||Arrives Terminal 2|
Andorra (all resorts) to Toulouse Airport
|Departs Andorra||Arrives in Toulouse|
How to Locate the Shuttle Transfers
Click on the below to see directions and more information
- Services depart from airport at the shown scheduled times only.
- Arrival times are all estimated and subject to weather and traffic conditions. Arrival time to resort or to airport is a guide only.
- Clients are advised to use services with ample time for their connections and to consider weather conditions 24 hour in advance.
- Departure times from resorts to airport are approximate and will be confirmed at booking stage.
- Bookings must be received a minimum of 48 hours before the service time.
- We cannot guarantee the service provision if bookings are received inside 48 hours.
- Bookings inside 48 hours should be requested by phone as above.
- It is the customers responsibility to arrive in time for their shuttle service, shuttle services will not wait.
- If delayed customers miss the last departure of the day, they may be re-booked onto the following day, subject to seat availability.
- Overnight expenses in these cases are the responsibility of the client.
- Luggage limit on all services is 20 KG. A charge of €12 is charged for excess luggage (return charge).
- This can be added in advance (+48hrs) or paid to the driver. If not pre booked, excess space for luggage may not be available.
- Luggage remains the responsibility of the traveller at all times during the journey including both hold and hand luggage.
- Once booked transfers cannot be cancelled.
- Missed departures are non refundable in all cases.